Unbundled Legal Services
The Alemi Law Group is proud to offer unbundled legal services as an option to some of our clients. Unbundled legal services can be a cost-effective tool to enable litigants to get specific assistance with their case.
Unbundled legal services differ from traditional arrangements where by a client provides a lawyer with a lump-sum retainer and the lawyer then takes conduct over the entire file.
When a client hires the Alemi Law Group to provide unbundled legal services, the Alemi Law Group and the client both agree on the total scope or work and the cost up-front.
Unbundled legal services can include:
- Preparation & Review of Court Documents such as Notice of Action, Statement of Claim, Notices of Application, Notices of Claim in Small Claims Court and Affidavits
- Assistance with developing and drafting legal arguments
- Preparation for trial, settlement conferences and mediations
- Review of documents
- Appearances at select hearings or court processes
- Unbundled legal services do not typically involve the exchange of correspondence between counsel or preparation and attendance at lengthy or complex court procedures.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our experienced lawyers for more information or a confidential consultation.